WHY USE US
- Our approach is flexible and client-oriented, and we are highly professional, rigorous and thoughtful. We do our best to work in a way that suits our clients’ and candidates’ needs. If a full search is not required, we are happy to tailor the service we offer.
- We bring an informality and transparency to our work. We check in regularly with clients and candidates, and focus our efforts on those parts of the process that add greatest value. We believe in being honest with our partners, and treat clients and candidates as colleagues.
- We recognise that clients are looking for value for money. We are committed to charging fees that are fair and will use technology to keep costs low. We won’t charge fees for unclarified or questionable expenses or to cover corporate overheads.
- We are in this business because we like people. We enjoy helping organisations to build effective senior leadership teams, and individuals to build fulfilling careers.
- We serve sectors we enjoy and know, and take a genuine interest in understanding the worlds our clients and candidates inhabit.
- We take a long-term view. We recognise that an individual may be a client, candidate, and source of advice in the course of our relationship with them. We seek to build contacts that will last beyond the duration of a given assignment.
- We adopt socially responsible practices. We care about the environment and will not produce reams of paper for meetings. We use public transport whenever we can.
- We care about the quality of every single assignment we take on, and recognise that the success of an appointment can only be judged some time after it is made. We keep in touch with clients and candidates for the lifetime of an appointment, and beyond.
- At Minerva, the partners do the work. And two consultants are involved in every project. In a business that is all about judgement and relationships, we believe that two heads are better than one.